Admission is $7/per person. Children 8 and under are always free.
Purchase a weekly admission pass for $50. Each weekly admission pass admits one car and all occupants (if purchased by and including Sunday, July 16, 2017.) This is a window sticker style weekly admission pass.
Weekly admission pass for $60 if purchased on Monday, July 17, 2017 at the entrance gate. This is a window sticker style weekly admission pass.
Purchase a daily admission for $20 at the gate (July 17-July 22) during the fair. Each daily admission pass admits one car and all occupants on the date purchased.
Weekly admission passes can be purchased ahead by mail.
NOTE: This must be IN our office by July 7, 2017 (This does not include a S.C.C. Agricultural Society membership)
Send $50 (make checks payable to SCCAS and SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope)
1. Parent or guardian who signed camping permission slip must be present when campsite is occupied.
2. Camping fee is $100.00 which includes one weekly admission pass. Permits due in office by June 15th. Any permits received after that date will not be guaranteed a campsite.
3. No congregating on bridges.
4. One car per campsite.
5. Clean up campsite during and after fair.
6. No dogs allowed in county park/campgrounds.
7. Campground will be quiet after midnight.
8. Camping limited to fair-affiliated people, 21 yrs. and older.
9. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages allowed on fairgrounds or campgrounds.
10. No motorized vehicles, bicycles, scooters, skateboards or rollerblades allowed in county park or campgrounds.
11. Campfires will be allowed only by authorization of SCC Parks and Rec., weather permitting.
12. Generators may only be run between 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
13. No dumping of gray/black water tanks in county park.
14. Generator camping 24/7 in North Meadow (north of rabbit barn).